Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01114 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,086 (1,174,484 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)