Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00597 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,925 (₩2,164,242) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)