Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,452 (₩2,893,634) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (31 minutes ago)