Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,035 (₩1,961,284) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)