Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,909 (₩2,376,533) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)