Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 59% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,492元 (€2,183) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)