Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 43% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,488 (€2,894) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)