Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04541 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,094 (288,323 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)