Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,150元 (4,757 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)