Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,252 (7,490 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)