Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,225 (3,552 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)