Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.737 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,908 (3,990 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)