Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,163 (P18,296) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)