Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,042 (P20,018) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)