Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,313 (P18,080) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)