Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,056 (P20,964) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)