Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.699 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,960 (1,837 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)