Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.802 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,511 (Dirham 8,607) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)