Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.736 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,453 (Dirham 10,052) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨270 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)