Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,521 (€2,791) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)