Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,945 (14,889,975 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)