Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,100 (P19,801) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)