Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,578元 (P16,286) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)