Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.031 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,462 (R$ 5,642) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)