Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,254 (C$3,266) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)