Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.097 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,228元 (C$3,772) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)