Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,583 (€2,503) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)