Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,221 (€2,498) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)