Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10186 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,234 (₨110,292) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)