Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,721 (₨126,522) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)