Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,128 (€2,627) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (38 minutes ago)