Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,174 (€2,094) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)