Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.964 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,402 (€1,809) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)