Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,146 (€1,925) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)