Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.105 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,971元 (£1,974) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)