Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,282 (€2,921) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)