Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,977元 (€2,301) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)