Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,457 (€2,770) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)