Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,431 (€2,222) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)