Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 97% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,716元 (kr20,242) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)