Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,171 (kr22,052) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)