Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 101% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,157 (kr23,080) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)