Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 99% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,935 (kr20,766) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)