Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.832 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,609元 (€2,248) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)