Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,741 (Bs 25,827) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)