Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元1,740 (Bs 21,350,818) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)