Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,340 (13,348 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)