Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.735 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,465元 (£2,228) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)