Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.813 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,706 (£2,009) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)