Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02076 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,990 (818,482 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)