Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,789 (€3,265) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)