Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 46% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,759 (10,386 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)