Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,409 (9,608 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)