Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.559 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,589 (NZ$4,077) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)