Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02471 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,751 (394,618 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)