Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13704 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,667 (Php85,132) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)