Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,990 (10,644 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)