Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,656元 (11,213 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)