Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,420元 (10,652 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)