Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.677 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,237 (6,106 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)