Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.554 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,196 (£2,361) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)