Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,608 in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)