Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,664 in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)