Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.179 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,113元 (6,034TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)