Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,494 (5,062TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)