Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24851 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,152 (36,826 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)