Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.570 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,784 ($2,707) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (41 minutes ago)