Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,817 (Rp 22,872,071) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)