Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,238 (Rp 18,169,853) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)