Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,025 (Rp 23,178,388) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)