Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,658 (Rp 18,516,671) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)