Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,214 (6,192TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)