Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02366 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,301 (435,436 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)