Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00441 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,463元 (1,690,773 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (37 minutes ago)