Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12611 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,673 (Php60,847) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)