Cost of living comparison between Datong, China and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 87% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,080 in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)