Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,200 (€2,770) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (25 minutes ago)