Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,145 (€2,992) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (35 minutes ago)