Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,761 (5,107,739 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)