Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,080 (﷼ 7,404) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)