Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,600 (﷼ 9,565) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)