Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,692 (﷼ 10,185) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (33 minutes ago)