Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,788元 (﷼ 8,024) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (37 minutes ago)