Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,603 (﷼ 10,164) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)