Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01337 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,930 (668,145 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)