Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 60% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,252 (415,975 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)