Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,151 in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)