Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,058元 (₩2,452,563) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)