Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,890 (₩3,388,618) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)