Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,593元 (₩2,922,259) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)